Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yeah, I know.

Yes, it's been a long time (over a year).
Yes, I've missed you too.

However, you and I aren't what's important right now. Pattern Is Movement is.

One of the reasons I haven't written in a while is because those two thugs pictured above steal all of my time these days. Why? Because they are the hardest working lumberjacks in showbiz since Monty Python. 

And then there's the music...I've been listening to their new album, All Together (released today) for soooo long that it's hard for me to explain it. I can give some descriptors, but they are so all over the place that it won't really matter. I could compare them to other bands, but I really don't think that's going to help you understand it. It's Chris, and it's Andrew. And they make music unlike any other two piece on the planet. They are a force both live and recorded. Go see them. Go listen to them.

Two songs below...


Upcoming shows alongside Helio Sequence:
Tuesday, May 20th @ Black Cat, Washington DC
Wednesday, May 21st @ Johnny Brenda's, Philadelphia (record release show)
Thursday, May 22nd @ Great Scott, Alston, MA
Friday, May 23rd @ Iron Horse, Northampton, MA

p.s. I'm probably starting a new blog soon...stay tuned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home