Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've got something to say...

I don't know if there's anything better than having a friend get married to the one person in the world that is absolutely perfect for them. I love these kids. Congrats Mike and Maia!
Here's a song for you:
The Action - Something to Say

----

In other news, I've been traveling for-ev-er...Went to Vegas, LA, stopped in Boulder for a day and then went back out to Miami...I've got a couple more days here and I can't wait to get home. It's been fantastic seeing the old friends, but I just can't believe that I lived here for two whole years. The city is growing faster than one would imagine is possible. I've been gone just under one year and the skyline has DOUBLED. That is no exaggeration. There are dozens of cranes in the sky. The traffic is worse, the people are as rude as ever, and man, is it hot. Whatever...I'm gunna go walk and get a slice from the friendly neighborhood pizza stand.


----
BTW: that Mayweather/DeLaHoya 24 show on HBO is bonkers. Mayweather is a bonafide lunatic. There's some fantastic family dynamic stuff going on, the cash counting is hilarious, the show is shot and edited better than The Hills, and the nature-style documentary voiceover is hilarious (see: Fishing With John). Cinco de Mayweather should be a pretty great fight of Rocky IV-like proportions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home